Rise of Eros will update at 11:00 (UTC+8) on Jan 3 (Tue). The servers will remain online during this update.
Once the update is complete, Immortals may restart the game and download the latest data.
※Note: the browser version of the game will be down from 10:30 (UTC+8) for approximately 3 hours.
◆ Update Details ◆
a. [Goddess Harvest] Limited-Time Event
- Event Duration:
2023/1/10 11:00:00 ~ 2023/1/17 10:59:59 (UTC+8)
Clear Story Stage 2-5
- Chapter Release Schedule:
[Wealth Ceremony] Release Date: 2023/1/10 11:00:00 (UTC+8)
[Faith Ceremony] Release Date: 2023/1/11 11:00:00 (UTC+8)
[Ancient Ceremony] Release Date: 2023/1/12 11:00:00 (UTC+8)
[Badge Ceremony] Release Date: 2023/1/13 11:00:00 (UTC+8)
[Baetyl Ceremony] Release Date: 2023/1/14 11:00:00 (UTC+8)
- How to play:
The ceremonies will gradually become available during the event period. Clearing the event stages for the first time will grant you fabulous rewards.
Besides Dream Crystals, you'll also be able to obtain tons of Transcend materials, EXP items, and Gold.
*Repeatedly clearing event stages will not grant you additional rewards.
b. Limited Summon Pool [Relic Summon - Time-Limited]
- Event Duration:
2023/01/03 10:59:59 (UTC+8) ~ 2023/01/17 10:59:59 (UTC+8)
- Event Details:
During this event, the chance of pulling Apate's Pursuit and Arkuran's Dream from the Time-Limited Relic Summon pool will be greatly increased!!
※ An SSR Relic is guaranteed from this Summon Pool after 150 Summons. Any of the SSR Relics in the pool may be pulled; please consult [Probabilities] in the lower-left corner of the Summon screen for details.
※ Use [Deity Contract] for Summons in the Limited [Relic Summon] Pool.
※ Earn 1 Deity Insignia with each Summon from this Summon Pool.
c. New Achievement
- Added Persona Achievement [Upgrade Persona to UR Rarity]; complete these achievements to earn backgrounds for corresponding Personas on your Personal Profile.
※ At present, only upgrading selected Personas to UR will grant you a Profile background; more will be added in future.
d. Fixed Issues
- The Persona Inscription for [Midsummer Alana] erroneously displays an image of [Devil's Cheesecake Alana]. This is a display issue and does not affect the Item's actual function.
- An issue with the Quest conditions for the Badge [Colisseum Capers (Hard)]. This Badge is now obtainable.
- An issue where the Bleed status inflicted by [Queen of the Night Miriam]'s Passive Skill cannot be triggered by the effect of Absorb.
- The effect of the Hit Rate combat mechanism has been restricted to special enemies only; Hit Rate will be 100% against regular enemies.
- The Hit Rate stat description has been updated to reflect changes to the combat mechanism.